UPDATE: Suspect Wanted - Break In


 UPDATE!
Suspect Arrested


1/19/2016       Adam Casey Adams (35) of 687 Deep River Rd. Sanford NC was arrested and charged with breaking and entering, larceny and possession of stolen goods. Adams is charged w/ breaking into the Raleigh Executive Airport on December 28, 2015 and stealing a flat screen TV. Adams was held under $5,000 secured bond.




Original Post; 12/29/2015
The Sheriff's Office needs your assistance in locating this individual.  At approximately 3:30AM on the morning of 12/28, this suspect burglarized the Raleigh Executive Airport in Sanford.  

Anyone with information should contact the LCSO at 919-718-4577.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes me sad beyond words. I thought my brother had turned his life around and was doing right by God. I have not seen my older brother since I was about 11 years old and was looking forward to reconnecting with him. I'm sorry to anyone he hurt by his actions and I ask that anyone who reads this to please pray for Adam. He needs the Lords guidance now!