The traditional “lights on” campaign and symbolic front porch vigils turned into a celebration across America with various events and activities including, but not limited to, block parties, cookouts, parades, visits from emergency personnel, rallies and marches, exhibits, youth events, safety demonstrations and seminars.
Sheriff Carter and his staff again will be hosting several locations throughout the county this year as local law enforcement partners with the citizens in an effort to heighten awareness and enhance community relations.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, August 6th from 6pm to 8pm Further information can be obtained by contacting CDI Deputy Sheriff Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org) If your HOA, church or business would like to sponsor one of the locations, please let our staff know!
Thanks to the Sanford Herald for their contribution!
1.Ward Memorial: East Forest Oaks Dr. Sanford
2. Dixie Acres: Sabre Dr. Broadway
3. Northwest Fire Department. Pickard Rd. Sanford
4. Carolina Trace Fire Department: NC Highway 87 Sanford
5. BrookHaven: Brookhaven Dr. Sanford
6. Sanford Gardens: Kaliff Court Sanford
7. Quail Ridge: Quail Ridge Dr. Sanford
8. Center Church United Methodist: S. Plank Rd. Sanford
9.Steel Bridge Rd: 4129 Steel Bridge Rd Sanford
10. Chestnut AME: Buckhorn Rd. Sanford
11. Robinson Chapel Church: Castleberry Rd. Sanford